Safe and effective treatment for eczema
Eczema or dermatitis is more then just skin deep. As the number of sufferers is rising, a proper treatment combined with all necessary elements to cope with the consumer’s needs is therefore wanted. Non-corticosteroids effective and safe long term treatments are limited.
Dermalex Repair offers a new treatment for Atopic and Contact Eczema and is the first Barrier Repair Accelerator offering a safe and effective treatment for eczema symptoms. It’s efficacy and safety have been tested and proven in clinical observation reports. Dermalex is registered as a medical device class IIa.
To give a customized active relief, Dermalex Repair can be used on patients with a different kind of severity of their symptoms, namely as a stand alone treatment for mild and moderate symptoms or as part of a combination treatment with cortisone creams for severe cases. In addition, some minor changes in every day life can diminish eczema flare ups as part of their treatment.
Your advice makes the difference. Order you samples and information brochure here.
8 things you need to know about Dermalex
- Atopic Eczema is baby and toddler safe from 8 weeks of age and older
- Clinically proven efficacy (Atopic Eczema: SCORAD 83)
- Developed by dermatologists
- New & innovative groundbreaking treatment concept
- Corticosteroids, fragrance and paraben free
- Safe to use over longer periods in time
- Not greasy
- Can be used as a stand-alone or combination treatment with cortizone creams